Sunday, December 28, 2008

Want To Help?

Want To Help The Blog?
Time for another of these entries.

If you're enjoying this blog and you'd like to help, here are a few ways you can do it.

1. Submit photos- I'm always looking for more!
2. Pass on the link to the blog- not just in miniatures forums. I'd love it if more non miniaturists could have a look! So if you think these miniatures are cool, share it with your friends!
3. Follow the blog! And check back often.
4. Comment on blog entries! The contributers of the photos would love to hear from you I'm sure.
5. Suggest a non picture topic that I could write a blog entry about. What would you like to know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I just wanted to tell you that I have added your blog to my dollhouse links page.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin