Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Tiny Competition













Looking for some promotion of your/a blog or website?


If you are following Fluffybricks, and comment on one or more of the entries in the next two weeks, I'll add you to 'the hat', which will be drawn from in two week's time.

Prize is I'll do a short write up about you/your blog/website on fluffybricks, plus tweet about you and post about you on some forums. I'll also send you some miniature candycanes, candycorn, jersey caramels, coconut ices, bacon slices, and fried eggs, as a thank you for your dedication and patronage of Fluffybricks.
The more you comment, the more entries you get! Each comment is worth one 'ticket'. (Except for comments on this entry) This includes on old entries.
If you post an entry about fluffybricks on a forum or your blog, tell me as a comment here, and I'll give you ten entries per entry or forum post/thread!

Twitter: Five entries! (make sure you tell me you've done so!)

Submit photos: ten entries, if accepted! (This only applies if you email me the photos of your own volition, rather than me asking you if I can use them).
Other ways of promoting fluffybricks: Comment and I'll figure something out!
Help me make Fluffybricks as well known as it can be!
This is a trial competition, I'm hoping to do it again another time.
P.S. I should point out that I'd love to promote this blog to non miniaturists as well! They're often quite interested. :)

14 comments:

Jo Raines said...

Oh, my goodness! I'll play. I don't consider myself a 'pro' at anything mini but have made mini bears, sculpted some mini poly clay pieces, bashed some furniture kits, etc. and I love to have visitors to my blog! Sure, I'll blog about Fluffy Bricks over at my place and see if I can send some folks over. May have to do so after registering my son, Ben, 17 for his senior year in high school! Sitting here in curlers filling out his papers and figuring my fees for the 'free public education'! LOL!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounmds.blogspot.com/

Jo Raines said...

My tweet on Twitter:

jorainesTrying to win Fluffy Bricks' contest. Head over there now, http://fluffybricks.blogspo... to help me out now! It really is a small world!half a minute ago from web

Jody

callsmall said...

Cool! I don't actually create minis, but have a blog about my houses and do scenes with stories. I also just created a wiki for Re-ment pieces that work in 1:12. I enjoy reading your blog!

My blog: http://call-small.blogspot.com/

My new wiki: http://mini-sizer.wikispaces.com/

Ara said...

This is really cool living! I don't do anything that I sell.... yet. I'll have to dig through my pics and see what I have to send you!! -ara

Eva said...

wow!! I will particpate, this weekend I will post on my blog about Fluffy bricks this next weekend.
I am follower since some months ago. I love to do miniatures but also other kind of hand made crafts!!!
I am try to do whatever I want: fairies'forest, some funny scenes,roomboxes, polimer clay, decoupage....
I will send you some photos!

Aik said...

I'm following your blog. Thanks.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Pubdoll said...

I love to participate in the competition and have become a follower!

Eva said...

I have posted your tiny competition in my blog! :)

Noble Beeyotch said...

i twittered about you giveaway http://twitter.com/noble_beeyotch

Noble Beeyotch said...

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6244088

i posted about it in the etsy forum

Noble Beeyotch said...

http://livebreathedreametsy.blogspot.com/

I posted your linkon my blog sidebar

StarMountainDreams said...

This is too much fun!
~ I am now following your blog.

StarMountainDreams.Etsy.com

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

i genuinely adore your own writing kind, very remarkable,
don't quit and keep penning considering it just simply good worth to follow it.
impatient to see more of your own content articles, goodbye :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin